Covid Information and Policy
Our Commitment to you:
- As of March 5th all therapists at Bodywise have been vaccinated.
- We continue to wipe down all equipment, and the treatment rooms with Clorox solution between clients.
- We wear double masks at all times.
- We sanitize/wash our hands frequently.
- During this very challenging time we are waiving our late cancellation policy if you need to cancel due to not feeling well.
What we ask of you:
- Wear a mask to enter the clinic.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided on the lobby table when entering and exiting the clinic.
- Cancel your appointment if you or a family member have been exposed.
- Cancel your appointment if you or you have any symptoms including cough, fever, or extreme fatigue.
- Please help us keep our lobby clear, and safe by having any family/friends wait in the car during your appointment.
Clients who have been vaccinated:
Domestic travel is allowed without interruption or a waiting period before returning to the clinic as long as you are asymptomatic.
Clients who have not yet been vaccinated:
Bodywise requires a 14 day quarantine, or negative Covid test before returning to the clinic for anyone who:
- Travels by plane
- Visits, or has anyone visiting/staying in your home from out of state.
Please contact our office about rescheduling, or setting up tele-health sessions.
Most insurances cover tele-health benefits, allowing us to continue your care virtually. This is a great option if you feel unsafe coming to the clinic, or during your post travel waiting period.