Travel Policy During Covid-19
For the health and safety of all clients and staff, Bodywise will require a 14 day quarantine, or negative Covid test before returning to the clinic for those who:
• Travel by plane.
• Cross state lines to states with higher Covid cases.
• Have anyone visiting from states with higher Covid cases staying in your home.
Most insurances have extended their telehealth benefits, so this may be an option during your wait period.
On our part:
• We will continue to wipe down all equipment and the treatment rooms with Clorox solution between use
• Wear masks at all times
• Sanitize our hands frequently.
What we ask of you:
• Wear a mask to enter the clinic.
• Use the hand sanitizer provided on the lobby table when entering and exiting the clinic.
• Cancel your appointment if you or a family member have been exposed.
• Cancel your appointment if you or you have any symptoms including cough, fever, or extreme fatigue.
• Contact our office about rescheduling, or setting up tele-health sessions if you have traveled, or had any visitors who have traveled via plane or from out of state.
• Please help us keep our lobby clear, and safe by having any family/friends wait in the car during your appointment.